Delicious SIMPLE Glaze Recipes!
- Matcha Green Tea Glaze Recipe - An intense glaze both in flavor and color, matcha green tea enlivens plain cake or yeasted donuts.
- Hazelnut Glaze Recipe - Nutella is enhanced with a little hazelnut liqueur in this shiny, rich icing.
- Irish Cream Glaze Recipe - A riff on plain chocolate, this milk chocolatey glaze is livened up with a hint of liqueur.
- Dark Chocolate Glaze Recipe -Thick ganache made with dark chocolate and cream makes for a donut topping that’s both classic and classy.
- Cream Cheese Glaze Recipe -The tang of cream cheese is an ideal foil for all sorts of donuts.
- Limonello Glaze Recipe (Lemon) -Lemon juice and lemon liqueur combine for an icing that’s the perfect sweet-tart combination.
- Marshmallow Glaze Recipe-Mini marshmallows are melted into this simple vanilla glaze for an inspired twist on a classic.
- Maple Glaze Recipe-Maple syrup adds its beautiful amber color and warm flavor to a basic, creamy icing.
- Mocha Glaze Recipe (coffee) -Coffee and donuts are a natural pair—this rich chocolate icing incorporates instant espresso powder.
- Orange Glaze Recipe - Fresh juice, zest, and a tablespoon of orange liqueur add citrusy zing to this glaze.
- White Chocolate Cardamon Recipe -A hint of warm cardamom and vanilla add depth to sweet white chocolate.
If you need help baking or need more ideas on how to use these recipes please contact me @thecakebar
The BEST Listening Dog in the WORLD
> As I was watching this my dog shat in the corner.
> My teen daughter can’t even follow directions that well. I should have had puppies.
> But you said three several times… Somehow got a laugh out of me.> Haha I couldn’t tell if he was being a major priick to the other guy or I just really can’t appreciate dry southern humor.